• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione RACE FUEL CALCULATOR

J. Forsberg

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Events Coordinator
Nice website I came across. You put your consumption per lap and it calculates it.

Hope it helps someone :)

trutya

Staff member
Steward
4 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
bad thing is that i can't trust the fuel consumption indicator in the setup menu :D
if i had a proper fuel consumption, i could calculate the fuel need by myself. now i just add some tenths more to the l/lap number, and check it during the race to fine-tune the added amount of fuel if needed for a long race. but sometimes i did it wrong and my fuel was out in the end of last lap :) and that stupid Aston doesn't warn you if the fuel level is low. which is bad because it indicates the USED fuel, not the remaining fuel in tank. so you need to keep in mind how much fuelyou started with.

trutya

Staff member
Steward
4 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
of course it is using ECU map 1.
if you use ECU map 2 or 3 you can calculate with the amount shown, but you lose pace in straights.

J. Forsberg

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Events Coordinator
of course it is using ECU map 1.
if you use ECU map 2 or 3 you can calculate with the amount shown, but you lose pace in straights.
Hah ! Wished I knew it when I was doing 1st races, whats ECU map for.. 1 is lower or 3.. damn.. :D

Top Bottom