• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

Plant based diet

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
So who has seen the recent documentary film, 'The Game Changers', currently streaming on Netflix...

... and has decided to ditch the meat?

The health benefits alone, regardless of any performance/recovery advantages, have made me conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth. And I didn't quite realise the environmental impact that the mass scale farming of animals for food production has on our planet.

If you haven't watched, I recommend you find the time to. Maybe we can all start reducing our meat intake and construct our own RRL plant-based recipe book!

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
well, no one is saying to immediately stop with the meat, Arran. maybe start by having 1 meat-free day a week and go from there.

Last weekend I went meat-free after watching this (Sat-Sun-most of Mon) and I was half expecting to feel weak and always hungry (not full-up) but it never happened.

I suspect it's made harder if your family around you don't want to go plant-based and you have to plan your own meals etc, but iirc, you are on your own Arran! easy. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom