• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RaceClub | ACC | 4hrs of Zolder | Sunday 26th July 2020

Added to Calendar: 26/07/20

Mike Wyatt

Donator
Since I'm going to have to race with my teammate's car and setup, how do I get practice time with it? I've been on the solo and team servers and there doesn't seem to be any way for me to select his car to drive.

Jak Camoletto

Staff member
Events Coordinator
Since I'm going to have to race with my teammate's car and setup, how do I get practice time with it? I've been on the solo and team servers and there doesn't seem to be any way for me to select his car to drive.
@Mike Wyatt if your teammate is creating a setup for you to use, they can send you the setup file and all you have to do is in your ACC folder.
Documents > Assetto Corsa Competizione > Setups > 'YOUR CAR MODEL' > Zolder
From there you will be able to load it up from the garage in game.

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
Hey peeps, kinda interested in this but don't have a teammate well GOOD NEWS!!! Martin Hughes and I would love for you to join us on the commentary team!

We need 1 or 2 people to work as pitlane reporters. Obviously you'd be welcome to add any useful titbits throughout the race but the main thing would be making sure we can keep track of everyone's pitstops as the strategy will be a major part of the race. Ideally, you'd have ACC and be okay with speaking "on camera". No need for you to do the whole race and you role could be as large or small as you want. Perfect for if you want to watch the race and add a little something to the experience.

If you'd like to give it a whirl then, by all means, ping me a message either here or on Discord and we'll have a chat! Ideally, we'd have this set by Friday evening so we can use part of Saturday for a technical run.

And to all our racers, good luck!!

Here is the race Martin and I commentated on for the RaceClub event @ Misano (better mic incoming for the southerner):

Hey peeps, kinda interested in this but don't have a teammate well GOOD NEWS!!! Martin Hughes and I would love for you to join us on the commentary team!

We need 1 or 2 people to work as pitlane reporters. Obviously you'd be welcome to add any useful titbits throughout the race but the main thing would be making sure we can keep track of everyone's pitstops as the strategy will be a major part of the race. Ideally, you'd have ACC and be okay with speaking "on camera". No need for you to do the whole race and you role could be as large or small as you want. Perfect for if you want to watch the race and add a little something to the experience.

If you'd like to give it a whirl then, by all means, ping me a message either here or on Discord and we'll have a chat! Ideally, we'd have this set by Friday evening so we can use part of Saturday for a technical run.

And to all our racers, good luck!!

Here is the race Martin and I commentated on for the RaceClub event @ Misano (better mic incoming for the southerner):
I would love to, if i was not participating in the race.

Great to hear that you guys are back in the commentairy box!

Mike Wyatt

Donator
In these qualifying sessions, do both drivers have to be on the server or can just one jump in and do their runs?

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
what is a default formation lap, full lap or it starts just before the last corner?
full lap, with widget

In these qualifying sessions, do both drivers have to be on the server or can just one jump in and do their runs?
one, both or none of a teams drivers can jump in at anytime

Top Bottom