• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RaceRoom | Car Setups

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Although car setups are a very specific thing, if you are looking for a quick setup for a certain car/track combination or believe you have developed the best setup for a car, please request and/or share your setups here!

Stefan

Car: BMW M3 Sport Evolution
Track: Circuit Zolder Grand Prix
Personal best: 1:34:0 (fuel: 45l)

Comment:
I'm sure and don't believe I have developed the best setup for this combination, but I think this could be a reasonable start for others making their setup.​
I'll upload the svm as soon as this is possible, see the german screenshot for configuration (google translate can help you) ;-)​

Attachments

• Zolder10_setup.png
    Zolder10_setup.png
    479 KB · Views: 428

Stefan

Car: BMW M3 Sport Evolution
Track: Bathurst
Personal best: 2:13:something (fuel: very little)

Comment:
Again I'm sure I have not developed the best setup for this combination, but I think this could be a reasonable start for others making their setup (and I hope other setups will follow).

As a plea to all fast(er) drivers: dont be afraid to share your setup! Slower drivers will still be slower, even with your setup. But they can learn a lot from your setup. Even if then their new best laptime will reach yours, they will not drive as constant as you. You will still win.
Newbies just lose frustrating unnecessary seconds each lap only caused by not knowing certain "do's and don'ts for a certain car / track combination -> e.g. dont use 6 but 5 gears.
I really would like to see more and more "learning exchange" between the drivers.

Attachments

• Bathurst-1.png
    Bathurst-1.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 233

Max

Donator
Driver Champion
I'm not very quick with those cars, but this is my set for consistent laptimes so far. Best was 2:09,7 at about the middle of the stint.

Attachments

• race_bathurst_e30.jpg
    race_bathurst_e30.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 242
Top Bottom