• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

S40 Tatuus F4 | Round 6 | 05/08/20 | Oschersleben Moto A Course

Added to Calendar: 24/06/20, 05/08/20

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Welcome to the RRL-R3E-S40-Tatuus F4 Round 6 Oschersleben Moto A Course thread.

SESSION TIMES (UK time)

Official Practice: 19:00 (60 mins)
Qualifying: 20:00 (20 mins)
Race 1: 20:20 (20 mins)
Race 2: 20:40 (45 mins)

DRIVER BRIEFING

ALL drivers are required to be in the PRE RACE BRIEFING voice channel for the Driver Briefing which will commence 15 mins before Qualifying is due to commence. Those that fail to show without prior warning will be given a warning which will also gain 1 penalty point on your Licence.

TRACK DESCRIPTION

Oschersleben is tricky and selective track without much in elevation changes, but high on drama. The first corner is a left angle twisting directly into a long 180 degree turn, a certain recipe for close calls and traded paint. The tight chicane needs to be attacked aggressively.

TRACK LAYOUT

1587371886545.png

LEADERBOARD

INCIDENT SUBMISSION

REGISTERED DRIVERS

All registered drivers are required to attend this race. If for any reason you are unable to attend then please state your absence below. If a registered driver is not in the server by the end of the briefing and has not given prior notice of late arrival, their place will be offered to any guest drivers that are present at the briefing.

GUEST DRIVERS

Any driver who is not registered for this series may apply for a guest start at this event here: https://raceapp.eu/RRL1#/Events/4414?tab=bookings. Requests will also be confirmed, or left unconfirmed, on that page. Guest drivers must be registered on the forum and have joined our Discord channel and be present for the Pre-Race Briefing.

RESULT / INFO / STATS

Last edited:

Colin Barker

Donator
Tis Confusion........at the top of this page it says Moto A Course, the calender states Moto A course, the Leaderboard link is to Moto A course.......
But the Server is running Plain old A course....??

Colin Barker

Donator
Looks like I;m out of this one folks, Had an acccident at work a few day's ago and cut about an inch off my left index finger,
The way they've bandaged me up after the op means I can't hold my wheel very well...Have fun all..

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Jeesh, Colin. Hope you can recover well and it doesn't have too negative an impact on your life.

Good luck, buddy.

NedoV

Hi all!

Again regretfully, I will not be able to participate in this race. I am not at home this week, hence my absence from this course. In my defense, i was ready to go last time around, after significant practice and still this remains tricky course for me.

See how this is the final race of this series, I would like to thank everyone who made this possible. I have done a lot of gaming in my 40 years of living, having started with Pit-Stop on commodore 64, but racing in RR communities is adrenaline like no other, especially this series where set up played no role. I had quite a few adreanline rushes in the races in which i participated, and quite a few mistakes as well.

All that being said, i shall keep my eyes open for any similar upcoming events and hope to race against all of you soon again!

Congrats to everyone! RR team, my hat off to you!

Enjoy tomorrow's battles...

trutya

Staff member
Steward
4 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
an evening to forget...
as i did some preparations one month ago, i just did some laps during the official practice. could find a rhythym more or less.

Q: 1
when i saw the laptimes posted by Jake and Aleksandr, i thought "mmm, this is out of reach" but for 2nd stint, i was a lot faster, and got the pole by one tenth. was surprised by that.

R1: 3
my start was okay and could build a gap in lap1, but then i struggled to find the rhythym and Aleksandr stayed close. then i made a mistake, clipped the gravel a bit out of last corner which sent me back to P3. my driving became abrupt and i hit kerbs here and there causing me serious suspension damages. i still tried to recover but did another mistake fighting with Aleksandr, so Ralf could pass me aswell. i fought back, but i didn't have enough time to attack Aleksandr again (i think he was carrying damage aswell at that point), we crossed the line together, but he was ahead.

R2: 12(?)
and this was a race where everything went wrong, both poor performance and bad luck hit in.
my start was not good. lost a position immediately and at T3 a couple of more again when one of the blue cars went wide and forced me almost off-track. i gained back a few positions but behind Jake, in the fast kinks i had to lift (they were in a fight), the car became unstable and i hit the inside curb which caused me like 50% susp damage again. then i spun off out of T10 (fortunately not into the gravel) and i lost positions again.
still, there was some chance for better positions, i cought a 4-car group, leading by Andre, who were fighting for P6 or so. i lost a lot of time so decided to pit. without repairing, my stop was quite okay, but soon i got traffic again. behind Mark, i did another mistake at T9-10, but this time i went into the gravel trap, losing massive time. and there went the chance for anything like P2 in the overall standings as Magnus was already far-far ahead.
still, there was a chance for P3 as Ralf had problems too. he came out behind me after his pit stop, meanwhile i was fighting with Jan hard... very hard. he was a lot slower but he defended very aggressive. another touch at T11, another spin and i could see Ralf's tail ahead of me. his turn with Jan, after laps of fight he could pass and i slipped through (but that cut-back was again a bit scary by Jan...) then, after a couple of laps, i managed to pass Ralf aswell.
i thought that was the maximum for today (P10 or so) but the group of 4 cars were fighting really intense, losing a lot of time. 2 of them made mistakes and in the final lap i cought the group of Jak and Joao. i was closing fast, but unfortunately, i was too hot into T9 and slightly hit Joao's rear... he lost it and went into the gravel. i was waiting for him and cruising behind him to the checquered flag.
i'm very sorry about this incident, this was the "perfect" ending of a horrible race.
congrats to Jake and Simon for victories, and to podium finishers and all finishers. this has been a really fun championship, but my overall performance was way too poor, i really need to improve on driving in traffic. these shorter formats invite more trouble for me :)

big congrats to Jim and everyone who competed in this championship, and big thanks to the organizers!
see you soon in autumn ;)

Nuno Miguel Abreu

Worst round ever in sim racing...
I was completly off, not only regarding pace but everything else.

Q: Fastest lap was the first lap i did with this car at this track...

R1: P19
Lost focus, and hit João at T1 lap 2 or 3, massive sorry :(
Lots of mistakes made pit a lot of times, i think i spent more time in gravel and pits than on the track :mad:

R2: P18
Exctaly the same as R1, but a bit longer and without hiting anyone.

Not the best ending for this series to me, had a lots of fun in the other races tho

Congrats winners and finishers. See you soon.
Thank you @Antonio De Leva for beeing part of Morabia ST in this series ;)

Thanks again to RR Leagues Staff, awesome job regarding car and tracks choice.

Top Bottom