• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

TGR #2 - Auromotodrom Most

trutya

Donator
4 x Driver Champion
it's shocking how easy to destroy suspension here. especially with runing wide at T13. when you rejoin to the track suspension gets a huge hit at the border of the track with like 50-60% damage.
anyone rather should slow down significantly and rejoin with a much slower pace than drive then with badly bend suspension or spend 2 minutes in the pits repairing that.

will be VERY interesting... i hope many people will get until the end and not quit because the damages.

J. Forsberg

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Man, weren't we looking for some good sim?

I'm happy damage finally sneaks in. It makes no sense to drive on "arcade" mode 'cause the game is "too" permissive with low/no damage and offtracks. Something, imho, was forcing everyone and their dog to (kind of) overdrive the car to be competitive.

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Don't forget, it's a rolling start for this race. Make sure you know procedure...

David Dhoore

Staff member
Donator
Steward
2 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
1576934912738.png

Formation zone

The formation zone for this track will begin at the end of sector2 / start of sector 3. So for Most that is between T17 and T18 on the above track map.
So when the lead car reaches this point he must slow to 50mph/80kph and move to the side of the track that he was placed on the grid at. P2 must move alongside P1 onto the side of the track that he was placed on the grid at. P2 should not move in front of P1.
Subsequent drivers must then form 2 trains behind P1 & P2, moving to the side of the track they were placed on the grid at.
Please see above video & procedure for further clarification.

Acceleration zone

At the beginning of the tire wall as shown with the green arrow

1576935554730.png

The acceleration zone will end at the orange barrier as shown below:

1576935796553.png

At any point within the acceleration zone, the leader is allowed to go full throttle to signify the start of the race. This is to be done in one smooth action. From the moment everyone starts to accelerate, drivers may break from their train if they have a good run on the driver ahead. Bear in mind that you still can not overtake the driver directly in front of you in your train until you have crossed over the start-finish line. Also be aware of other drivers alongside you doing the same.
From the moment you cross the s/f line, it is full racing conditions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vlasti Lukas

Staff member
Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Drive Through
Damage - Full
Mandatory Pitstop - Off
Wrecker Prevention - Off
Fixed Setups - Off
Qualifying - Standing start
Race - Manual rolling start - see HERE for full instructions. DRivers must understand procedure.
Reverse Grid - n/a
Tyres - x2
Fuel - x1
Non-Ready Pitlane Start Delay - 20 secs (0 if rolling start)
Allow Players Join In Qualifying - Yes

Server Driver Assist Settings

Driver Assist Transmission - Free Choice
Driver Assist Steer - Forced Off
Driver Assist Traction Control - Forced Factory Default
Driver Assist Autopit - Forced Off
Driver Assist ESP - Forced Off
Driver Assist Brake - Forced Factory ABS
Driver Assist Raceline - Forced Off

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
A very nice experience.

Staying out of trouble and not overdriving the car has never been so crucial.

Also, pre-update I could take the tyres down to 0% without fear. Now, its going to be a risk as a heavy knock on a kerb will get you a puncture.

trutya

Donator
4 x Driver Champion
that was great, good to know what to expect from the next season. it will be tough!
i had a perfect race until the penultimate lap. then i had a mistake, spun and got 2 puncture on the left. lost almost 2 minutes, but only one position :O
i was glad to be in the mix with the slightly outdated Mac.
still don't like it a lot, and it was a bit too hard on tyres

next season will be very interesting. Porsche should be a good choice... Vlasti and Nemanja were faster later on the stints than me or even Ralf in the AMG. that looks good.
see you soon, and thanks for organizing this!

David Dhoore

Staff member
Donator
Steward
2 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
I knew it would be a challenge to be competetive in the McLaren mp4 but i managed to get in p6 at a certain moment in the race . But then a DT for speeding in the pits .a total neckered suspension ( crew chiefs words :) ) and punctures made me not finish the race. Nevertheless had fun ,one of our favorite sims got better and more realistic :cool:.
Thx to Vlasti and staff for organising and really looking forward to our upcoming seasons with hopefully some less drama

Top Bottom