• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

The Welcome thread

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Hello All. I am 73, been simming for 20 yrs or more. Started racing with Race07 and GTR. It seems to be a very involved bunch of folks here, looking forward to some fun.
wow, that's some swimming experience right there!

welcome, James, to RRL! i was raised on GTR2 as my first 'proper' sim - will we ever see GTR3?!

hope you can enjoy the community

:)

Jetsun

Hello, around 49 years old frenchy guy here, been racing in Raceroom for a year, and now that I have a real internet connection, I'm starting to go online. So real rookie. Heard of you months ago through Paradigm Shift crew, and really feel attracted. Looking forward to being able to register in upcoming S43 Audi TT cup :)

Mike Wyatt

Donator
Hello All. I am 73, been simming for 20 yrs or more. Started racing with Race07 and GTR. It seems to be a very involved bunch of folks here, looking forward to some fun.
Welcome, James! It's good to see someone with some years on them joining this group. I'm 72 now (be 73 in a little over a month) but only been racing for 3 or 4 years and have been with this group for the past couple. This is a good group, talented and respectful. I think you'll enjoy your racing here.

Panther_MKD

Hello, im 22 years old.I've been playing racing games since i was 10 but i really started getting into sim racing about a year ago.Mostly i play ACC GT3.I have tried raceroom but only the free content so far cause im a university student currently and cant afford most of the content for racing in that game yet.

trutya

Staff member
Steward
4 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
welcome Peter, hope you'll have fun here! if something is not clear, just ask we're here for help :)

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
Welcome back,

Come join us at the back of every grid. We hate it but fuck is it fun.

Hoppe you decide to stick around.

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
It's been a long time and so much has changed in the game and the site, great job to all involved. Just saying hello as i threaten myself and dip back into the frustration of getting my ass handed to me on track. It's a work in progress!
Lee
Hey, Lee! :)

Great to hear from you again! If your busy life allows you for a bit of sim racing, then it would be a pleasure to see you on the grid sometime.

For the uninitiated, Lee unlocked the potential in RRL 3 or 4 years with his expertise and generosity and gave us the platform to become what we are today. I for one will always be grateful.

Lee McCabe

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Hey, Lee! :)

Great to hear from you again! If your busy life allows you for a bit of sim racing, then it would be a pleasure to see you on the grid sometime.

For the uninitiated, Lee unlocked the potential in RRL 3 or 4 years with his expertise and generosity and gave us the platform to become what we are today. I for one will always be grateful.
You are too kind, but its really you and the kind souls (staff) who drive it forward! You're doing a fantastic job.
Ill most certainly be joining you in the near future, once I work out the changes to the game for starters, its nice to see they keep adding to it, some exciting stuff in there that I can drive around really slowly (like Ethan says).
You'll see me shortly.
Cheers
Lee

Callum Morgan

Donator
Looks like i never done one of these.....

Hi My name is Callum Morgan, Im 21 from Liverpool, UK, I started racing RRLeagues in April 2018 and have loved it since.

Got my start playing racing games on a controller on the PS2 about 15 years ago but never got into anything serious even in the xbox 360 F1 games, My first online racing started in February 2016 on F1 2015 on the Xbox One in a league called WF1 (hence why my team name is sometimes WF1 Motorsports)

I raced there until January 2018 full-time but bought a PC and then raced for Chicane Online Racing League on F1 2018 on the PC, Played a lot of rF2 against AI and wanted to race ' real drivers' and so I found RRLeagues., and have raced here since.....

Currently my equipment is a Custom Built PC
Thrustmaster TX wheel with the Ferrari F1 add-on
Fanatec V3 Pedals and a Simetik K2 cockpit to mount it all to

Gerasimos Cassel

Hello everybody!
Already I saw a lot of familiar names here I already raced against!
They call me Gerasimos Cassel, Driving Force GT soldier who smokes your expensive stuff ;)
Im simracing since rfactor 1, but now only RaceRoom. Since RLM is down Im searching for a new league, and I think I just found one!
I have a lot of experience from a Fromula 1 league, OVRC, RLM, RWB and SRS as well as tons of open races.
Hope to race you guys soon!
Greetings

Last edited:

NiciGibson

Hello all,

My name is Nicolas and i'm 27 years old. While looking for some good league and soome endurance events, this site appeared and i just got an Account :)

I'm really excited to get some great and clean races in this community and looking forward to see you on the track.

Best regards
Nicolas

Top Bottom