RRL Online Sim Racing

Round 5 Circuit Zolder GP discussion (60min Race) | 10/10/18

RRL Online Sim Racing

Peter Bakus

Donator
3 x Driver Champion
Q9
R5

...I wanted to be much better prepare for this round but my life didn't get me chance to do proper practice and preparation.I like Zolder and our car with right setup can be very fast on this track but my car wasn't balance quite well.
The qualify was disaster as every time in each race. I couldn't find pace and so far from the time which I done in practice. So I finished 9'th.
The race started quite well and I managed to get 6'th in first lap. After my teamie Nemanja accident I managed to move forward and I was fighting for 3'th place which I managed get later. In first stint I was behind Lukas who was just around 1sec in front of me when I decided to come to pit but I calculated wrong fuel and I added around 20L more.I knew I can overtake Lukas in pit as his godzilla is eating more as my beast so when I came out I pushed very hard but in that lap Tomas Struhar was fighting with me with old tires so that cost me some sec so Lukas managed to jump in front of me. Lucky you Lukas;-) After that I was on third position when Palo (much faster) start to closing to me. I knew he cant overtake me on this track unless I make some error which I done in exit on main straight and I got slide and he managed to passed me. Second mistake gave to Radek my 4'th and I finished 5'th ,very bad result be honest. Last three races I will try to prepare as best as possible to fight for the championship with Robert.
Well done to him and guys on podium and I'll see you on next one.

Backo

David Dhoore

Staff member
Donator
Steward
2 x Driver Champion
Events Coordinator
Dissapointing evening yesterday, had the fabuleous idea to lower my wing just before the race to 1 and that was big mistake with good tires car was ok but with worn tires the car was very instable in the rear and could not push when coming out of the corner
Had quite some errors and also punted @Morten Roslev in the chicane and i think @Nemanja also sufferd from my mistake as he collected Morten , my apologies for that
A night to forget and i hope i learned to stop making last minute adjustments before the race
See you all at Portimao

aSab

I was much more well prepared for this race - mainly because I had the joy and pleasure to do some practice laps with my teammate Pavol Nyiri, as well as Pavel Hutnik and Tomas Struhar. Thanks mates!
My qualifying laps were terrible, but I didn't really care, as the car was great fun to drive anyway.
Then in the race I was unlucky to be involved in incidents, throwing me back to the end of the field twice. I almost catched up to Ralf.....would have been nice to finish in the points :(
For some reason most of my English commands and queries were not understood by CC, that was annoying. It seems as though I'll have to do pronounciation lessons too before the races.
Fun fact: 3 or 2 laps before finish there was a very strange, dark, burning smell in the flat getting stronger and stronger and I had to stop the car on the sideline and run and look if something is on fire? But luckily the smell was just coming in from the outside, one of the neighbours might have overcooked something- combined with race pressure that was terrifying.

trutya

3 x Driver Champion
wow that's hard Szabolcs :D hope you'll have a smoother event next time.
i don't use CC to be honest, i calculate everything manual. sometimes it's hard when i have to recalculate during the race and using calculator is not possible, but during the tests i write on a paper my fuel consumption and i can check it during the race on ProRacing Dashboard.
also i count how many laps i can make predictably on one set of tyres, and how much time is it on track, to see my pit window.

Nemanja

wow that's hard Szabolcs :D hope you'll have a smoother event next time.
i don't use CC to be honest, i calculate everything manual. sometimes it's hard when i have to recalculate during the race and using calculator is not possible, but during the tests i write on a paper my fuel consumption and i can check it during the race on ProRacing Dashboard.
also i count how many laps i can make predictably on one set of tyres, and how much time is it on track, to see my pit window.
I do exactly the same thing, except im not using any software, so if i need to recalculate during the race, im fuck*d up :D :D

RRL Online Sim Racing RRL Online Sim Racing RRL Online Sim Racing