S26 WTCR R3E Series Sign-Up
WTCR race day is Wednesday.
- Mode: Get Real
- Wednesdays 20GMT
- Commences 09/01/19
- 8 Rounds
- 60km & 120km races per round
- Reverse grid
- 7 manufacturers
Session Times (GMT - will change to BST on 31/03/19) Official Practice
: 19:00 (60 mins)Qualifying
: 20:00 (2/3 mins)Race 1
: 20:03 (60 kms)Race 2
: 20:25* (120 kms)
In Game Settings
Mode - Get Real
Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Drive Through
Mechanical Damage - On
Visual Damage - On
Mandatory Pitstop - Off
Wrecker Prevention - Off
Fixed Setups - Off
Qualifying - Rolling start (only you on track)
Race - Standing start
Reverse Grid - On. Top 10 only
Tyres - x1
Fuel - x1
Series Registration Information
- There are 36 available slots for S26 WTCR.
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however..
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should register as a reserve.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series. There will be no individual race registration.
- Drivers on the waiting list will be invited to join races should there be withdrawals from a particular round.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so using the link in the menu bar above.
Independent and Team Entries
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, although we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post in the Championship & Sign up info thread on the forum if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have a driver assigned to it.
- Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website and the Buyers Guide to check car/livery availability.
Series registration will open at 19:00 BST on 17/12/18!
Please note, as well as being a member on the website, you must have a forum username and Discord tag (and belong to RRLeagues channel) to complete series registration.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.
Race Server Details
The race server will be launched for the commencement of the Official Practice session of each race.
Server name: RRLeagues.com - WTCR
Server Password: Available in 'Race Passwords' in User Menu on the website
Further details and discussion about the WTCR Championship can be found on our forum here. Registration to our forum and Discord channel are mandatory requirements for racing at RRLeagues.
| Event Start Date || 03-12-2018 8:00 am |
| Event End Date || 17-04-2019 9:30 pm |
| Registration Open Date || 17-12-2018 7:00 pm |
| Series Capacity || 36 |
| Registered Drivers || 36 [View List] |
| Available Grid Slots || 0 |
| Register By Date || 17-04-2019 8:00 pm |
| Location || RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing |