S29 CrewChief - R3E | BMW v Merc '92 Series Sign-Up
CrewChief BMW v Merc '92 race day is Sunday.
- Sim: RaceRoom
- Sundays 20 BST
- Commences 12th May 2019
- 6 rounds
- 2 x 25 min races
- DTM '92; BMW M3 & Mercedes 190E
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- AM Cup
- Iron Man Championship
- Reverse Grid
- Live Broadcast
- 2 x 1100VRP Prizes*
Session Times (BST) Official Practice
: 19:00 (60 mins)Qualifying
: 20:00 (15 mins)Race 1
: 20:15 (25 mins)Race 2
: 20:40* (25 mins)
BMW M3 & Merc 190E (DTM '92)
In Game Settings
Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Drive Through
Mechanical Damage - On
Visual Damage - On
Mandatory Pitstop - Off
Wrecker Prevention - Off
Fixed Setups - Off
Qualifying - Standing start
Race - Standing start
Reverse Grid - On. Top 10 only
Tyres - x1
Fuel - x1
Non-Ready Pitlane Start Delay - 20 secs
Allow Players Join In Qualifying - Yes
Server Driver Assist Settings
Driver Assist Transmission - Free Choice
Driver Assist Steer - Forced Off
Driver Assist Traction Control - Forced Factory Default
Driver Assist Autopit - Forced Off
Driver Assist ESP - Forced Off
Driver Assist Brake - Forced Factory ABS
Driver Assist Raceline - Forced Off
Series Registration Information
- There are 36 available slots for S29 CrewChief BMW v Merc '92
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however...
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should register as a reserve.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series. There will be no individual race registration.
- Drivers on the waiting list will be invited to join races should there be withdrawals from a particular round.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so using the link in the menu bar above.
Independent and Team Entries
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, although we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post in the Championship & Sign up info thread on the forum if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery.
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have a driver assigned to it.
- Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website and the Buyers Guide to check car/livery availability.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 12/05/19 are final.
- This series will be broadcast on our YouTube channel. Links to races will appear in post #1 of the race threads.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter. Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
- An 1100 VRP Prize will be awarded at random to a driver who competes in and crosses the finish line in ALL 6 rounds of the series. The admins decision is final.
- A 2nd 1100 VRP Prize will be awarded at random to a driver who finishes in the top 5 positions of the driver standings at the end of the season. The admins decision is final.
- Prizes provided by CrewChief.
Series registration will open at 19:00 BST on 22/04/19
Please note, as well as being a member on the website, you must have a forum username and Discord tag (and belong to RRLeagues channel) to complete series registration.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.
Race Server Details
The race server will be launched for the commencement of the Official Practice session of each race.
Server name: RRLeagues.com | CrewChief BMW v Merc '92
Server Password: Available in 'Race Passwords' in User Menu on the website
Further details and discussion about the CrewChief BMW v Merc '92 Championship can be found on our forum here. Registration to our forum and Discord channel are mandatory requirements for racing at RRLeagues.
| Event Start Date || 15-04-2019 8:00 am |
| Event End Date || 21-07-2019 9:45 pm |
| Registration Open Date || 22-04-2019 7:00 pm |
| Series Capacity || 36 |
| Registered Drivers || 36 [View List] |
| Available Grid Slots || 0 |
| Register By Date || 21-07-2019 8:00 pm |
| Location || RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing |