S23 DTM rF2 Series Sign-Up
- Rd 1 22/08/18 - Sebring (night qualifying)
- Rd 2 05/09/18 - Suzuka
- Rd 3 19/09/18 - Interlagos (wet race)
- Rd 4 03/10/18 - Monza (night race)
- Rd 5 17/10/18 - Valencia
- Rd 6 31/10/18 - Nürbürgring
- Rd 7 14/11/18 - Istanbul Park (wet race)
- Rd 8 28/11/18 - Mid Ohio (dusk race)
Session Times (BST - will change to GMT on 28/10/18) Official Practice: 19:00 (60 mins)
Qualifying: 20:00 (15 mins)
Race: 20:15 (60 mins)
In Game Settings
Qualifying - Unlimited laps
Race - Standing start
Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Stop & Go penalty after 3 cuts
Damage - On (20%)
Mandatory Pitstop - Yes - at least change all 4 tyres
Fixed Setup - Off
Tyres - x1
Fuel - x1
Driving Aids: ABS & TC (low)
- Please refer to the Buyers Guide HERE to check available cars for this series.
- Drivers from a team need to drive the same car brand
- Car changes will not be permitted.
Series Registration Information
- There are 36 available slots for S23 DTM.
- Series registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration will be for the entire series. There will be no individual race registration.
- Signing up for the series means you have made a commitment to participate in every round and every effort should be made to fulfil this.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence in the race thread in the forum.
- Drivers on the waiting list will be invited to join races should there be withdrawals from a particular round.
- Drivers that fail to show for any round without warning risk being removed from the series. In this case, whoever is #1 on the waiting list will be invited to join the main 36.
- Drivers must be registered on our forum and Discord server. Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match, or be a very close match of, your real name.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so via the S23 DTM tab found in the menu bar above.
Independent and Team Entries
- Independent and Team registrations are acceptable for this series, although we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post in the Championship & Sign up info thread on the forum if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car (brand and livery)
- Independent entries may choose any livery that does not have 2 drivers assigned to it.
- Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website and the Buyers Guide HERE to check car/livery availability.
Series registration will open at 19:00 BST on 02/08/18
Please note, as well as being a member on the website, you must have a forum username and Discord tag (and belong to RRLeagues channel) to complete series registration.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.
Race Server Details
The race server will be launched for the commencement of the Official Practice session of each race.
Server name: RRLeagues.com - DTM
Server Password: Available in 'Race Passwords' in User Menu on the website
Further details and discussion about the FDTM Championship can be found on our forum here. Registration to our forum and Discord channel are mandatory requirements for racing at RRLeagues.
| Event Start Date ||02-08-2018 7:00 pm |
| Event End Date ||28-11-2018 7:00 pm |
| Registration Open Date || 02-08-2018 7:00 pm |
| Series Capacity || 36 |
| Registered Drivers || 36 [View List] |
| Available Grid Slots || 0 |
| Register By Date || 28-11-2018 7:00 pm |