S35 rF2 BTCC Series Sign-Up
BTCC race day is Wednesday.
- Rd 1 28/08/19 - Croft
- Rd 2 11/09/19 - Snetterton
- Rd 3 25/09/19 - Thruxton
- Rd 4 09/10/19 - Donington Park
- Rd 5 23/10/19 - Silverstone
- Rd 6 06/11/19 - Oulton Park
- Rd 7 20/11/19 - Cadwell Park
- Rd 8 04/12/19 - Brand Hatch
- Sim: rFactor 2
- Wednesdays 20h BST
- 28th August 2019
- 8 Rounds
- Top 10 reverse grid race 2
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- AM Cup
- Iron Man Championship
Session Times (UK)
Official Practice: 19:00 (60 mins)
Qualifying: 20:00 (15 mins)
Race 1: 20:15 (25 mins)
Race 2: 20:50 (25 mins)
Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Stop & Go penalty after 3 cuts
Mechanical Damage - 20%
Visual Damage - 20%
Mandatory Pitstop - Yes, change all four tires
Wrecker Prevention - Off
Fixed Setups - Off
Qualifying - Standing start in pits
Race - Standing start
Tyres - x1
Fuel - x1
Allow Players Join In Qualifying - Yes
Server Driver Assist Settings
Driver Assist Transmission - Free Choice
Driver Assist Traction Control - Low
Driver Assist ABS - Low
Series Registration Information
- There are 30 available slots for S35 BTCC
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis.
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should register as a reserve.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series. There will be no individual race registration.
- Drivers on the waiting list should keep watch of the race thread for any absences they can fill.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so on our homepage using the link below.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5)
Independent / Team Entries & Car Selection
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, although we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post in the Championship & Sign up info thread on the forum if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery.
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have a driver assigned to it.
- Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website and the Buyers Guide to check car/livery availability.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 28/08/19 are final.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter. Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
Series registration will open at 19:00 BST on 8th August 2019.
Please note, as well as being a member on the website, you must have a forum username and Discord tag (and belong to RRLeagues channel) to complete series registration.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.
Race Server Details
The race server will be launched for the commencement of the Official Practice session of each race.
Server name: RRLeagues.com | BTCC
Server Password: Available in 'Race Passwords' in User Menu on the website
Further details and discussion about S35 BTCC can be found on our forum here. Registration to our forum and Discord channel are mandatory requirements for racing at RRLeagues.
| Event Start Date || 08-08-2019 8:00 pm |
| Event End Date || 04-12-2019 9:30 pm |
| Registration Open Date || 08-08-2019 7:00 pm |
| Series Capacity || 30 |
| Registered Drivers || 21 [View List] |
| Available Grid Slots || 9 |
| Register By Date || 04-12-2019 8:00 pm |
| Location || RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing |