• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RaceClub | R3E || 2.4h Nordschleife | Merc DTM '95

Added to Calendar: 09/05/21

Martijn Kenens

Staff member
Donator
Steward
Events Coordinator
AM Cup Winner
The Nordschleife...

Consulting the RRL awards 2020 we learned a lot of you enjoyed our Green Hell series or just enjoy racing around this magnificent track. Therefore we present you the "2.4h of the Nordschleife" in a single make format. Chosen ride for the night are the AMG-Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 1995.
The race lenght iwill be 2.4h (144min), so we chose to use the quallification week format to save some time on race day.
RC DTM95.jpg

Event info

Track: Nordschleife 24 hours
Cars: AMG Mercedes C-klasse DTM 1995
RaceClub rules:
(link)

1280px-Nurburgring.svg.png
C-klasse AMG Mercedes DTM 1995.png
amg-mercedes-3-7082-image-small.png

Session Times:

Race Date: Sunday 9th May 2021
Practice: 18:30 UK (60 min) | Afternoon
Race: 19:30 UK (144 min) | Sunset

Qualifying Dates: Monday 3th - Saturday 8th May 2021
Qualifying | 20:00 UK (60 minutes) | Afternooon - On Wednesday 5th and Saturday 8th May there will be an extra second qualifying session at 21:00 UK (60 minutes).

***Note: For qualifying times to be successfully recorded you must remain in the server until the session has ended.***
**Drivers who don't set a qualifying time, will start at the back of the grid in their class**

Server Settings:

Practice Server: RRLeagues.com | RaceClub | 2.4h Nordschleife | Practice
Password: (link)

Qualifying server: RRLeagues.com | RaceClub | 2.4h Nordschleife | Qualifying
Password:
(link)

Race server: RRLeagues.com | RaceClub | 2.4h Nordschleife | Race
Password: Navigate to 'What's Up?' in the RaceApp menu

Flags - Visual only
Cut Rule - Slow Downs
Damage - Full
Mandatory Pitstop - Off
Wrecker Prevention - Off
Fixed Setups - Off
Qualifying - Week
Race - Standing start
Tyres - x1
Fuel - x1
Non-Ready Pitlane Start Delay - 20 secs
Allow Players Join In Qualifying - Yes

To register for this event please head over to RaceApp and navigate to the booking tab following this link:
RaceApp
Booking Password: greenhell

Prizes:

2 x 500 vRP (1 for each class) will be randomly drawn on Monday 10th May 20:00 UK. All drivers who finsish the race are elegible to win.
RR-Store_Startgrafik_vRP_380x180_2017_off.png
vrp_500_450x150.png

Attachments

• RC_NORDS_1_small.jpg
    RC_NORDS_1_small.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 19
  • RC DTM95.jpg
    RC DTM95.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Mike Wyatt

I know it's still almost 2 weeks away but does anybody have any representative lap times yet? Not much on the LB to compare to.

Max

Donator
Driver Champion
Hey @Mike Wyatt ,
I tried the car the first time yesterday and I was at about 8:41 with the mid tyres, engine map 3 and on full fuel.
Quali times should be a lot quicker as the softs have much more grip and switching from engine map 3 to 5 feels like the car returns from retirement ;-)
Cheers!

Mike Wyatt

Hey @Mike Wyatt ,
I tried the car the first time yesterday and I was at about 8:41 with the mid tyres, engine map 3 and on full fuel.
Quali times should be a lot quicker as the softs have much more grip and switching from engine map 3 to 5 feels like the car returns from retirement ;-)
Cheers!
Thanks, Max!. Boy it's been a long time since I've driven an R3e car and wasn't even aware that they have all those settings now. I just jumped in, checked the TC and drove like I usually do in R3e. Car was really loose and took me a while to get a valid lap but finally got a mid 8:45 or so. Obviously I have lot of work ahead of me but now I at least know what to expect. Thanks again.

Simon Fillingham

Staff member
Steward
Driver Champion
Top Bottom