A new chapter in the RRL, maybe a new story, maybe a new love, maybe a disappointment, but definitely new possibilities. Welcome to ACC in the RRL community. The smell of gasoline, burnt tires, sweat, day and night, sun and rain, we will be able to enjoy it all. Forget everything you've learned so far. This is a whole new chapter for all of us. It will not just be a rudder, it will be about strategies, nerves, endurance and great possibilities for everyone.
- Sim: Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Wednesday 18:30 UK
- Commences 20th May 2020
- 6 rounds - 3x sprint & 3x endurance
- Sprint = 60 minutes & Endurance = 120 minutes
- All GT3´s. Max 4 drivers per model
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- Iron Man Championship
- Multipliers: Sprint = x1 & Endurance = x3/x6
- 4 tyre set limit per event
- Free rolling start, full formation lap
Series Registration Information
- There are
36available slots - Expanded up to 40 spots!
- Only 4 drivers permitted per car model
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however...
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should apply as a guest for single events.
- Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given as soon as possible, ideally no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series. Guest starts are possible but not guaranteed.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name and must be added to your RaceApp profile.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so at RaceApp using the link below. Only SOLO bookings will be taken on RA but please also see post #2 about team registration.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5).
- The booking reference that is required on RaceApp to complete registration can be found here.
- This series is open to solo bookings only, however teams can still be formed as described in post #2. We do encourage teams to be formed wherever possible as their drivers will have priority for the opening 48 hrs of registration. Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers which must be declared in this thread (see post #2)
- Teammates must use the same car model
- Teams can choose either official or custom liveries.
- if a team chooses official livery, the two cars must be from the same official team. if the official liveries have differences in colours (like WRT Audis, or AKKA AMG-s, etc.) it’s fine, no need to use the very same livery.
- if a team chooses custom livery, the base layer and accent colours must be the same. but differences in „trim” layer (meaning: mirrors, wing endplates, etc.) and in endurance light colour/position are allowed.
- Teammates may not be changed after the opening day of the series
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have 2 drivers tied to it.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 20/05/20 are final.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter! Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
Sign up here:
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.
Last edited by a moderator: