4 x Driver Champion
ACC continues at RRL with the debut of the challenging Porsche 911 Cup car!
These beasts really require driving skills, but also very rewarding when doing it right.
Equal cars guarantee close fights on track, but be careful, they can bite!
- Sim: Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Wednesday 19:00 UK
- Commences 19th May 2021, bi-weekly
- 6 rounds
- 2x10 min qualifying
- 2x30 min races
- Porsche Cup class
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- AM Cup
- Iron Man Championship
- Custom Liveries
- Weather with pre-fixed settings for each race
- There are 36 available slots for S50 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup.
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however...
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should apply as a guest for single events.
- Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given as soon as possible, ideally no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series. Guest starts are possible but not guaranteed.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name and must be added to your RaceApp profile.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so at RaceApp using the link below.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5)
- If a driver cancels his registration after competing in a series, they may not return as a guest in a different car and/or class to the one they originally registered with.
- The booking reference that is required on RaceApp to complete registration can be found here
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, but we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens. Teams will have a 24h priority of registration above solo entries.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Liveries both created with in-game editor or custom-made are accepted, so are custom numbers. The self-made custom-liveries can be shared with the community here
- Teams are allowed to use either the official liveries of the same team, or custom liveries with the same colours (3rd colour can be different)
- Teammates may not be changed after the opening day of the series.
- Independent entries may choose any livery that does not have 2 drivers tied to it.
- Livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 19/05/21 are final.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter! Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
- A £4 Steam code will be awarded at random to a driver who starts ALL 6 rounds of the series. The admins decision is final.
Sign up here:
Last edited by a moderator: