• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RRL-AM-S14-AUDI TT CUP | Calendar & Session times

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Audi TT Cup race day is Friday.

Calendar:

Rd 1 19/01/18 Indianapolis GP
Rd 2
02/02/18 Norisring GP
Rd 3
16/02/18 Silverstone Historic
Rd 4
02/03/18 Suzuka West Course
Rd 5
16/03/18 Zandvoort GP
Rd 6
06/04/18 Zolder GP

Session times: (GMT - will revert to BST on 25/03/18)

The Championship shall comprise of 2 races per round. The 2nd race featuring a top 8 reverse grid.

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT (60 mins)
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT (10 mins)
Race 1: 20:10 GMT (20 mins)
Race 2: 20:30 GMT* (20 mins)

*approximate time.

ALL drivers are required to be in the PRE RACE BRIEFING voice channel for the Driver Briefing which will commence 15 mins before Qualifying is due to commence. Those that fail to show without prior warning will be given a Warning which will also gain 1 penalty point on your Licence.

Last edited by a moderator:

aSab

Donator
Please schedule the next AM series not for Fridays. After having a hard week it ruins the joys of racing knowing that I could've done better and thus could have had more fun if I were not that tired being at the end of the week.

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
I am looking to evaluate that kind of thing in the next couple of weeks mate dw

Mike Wyatt

Donator
Well, the date change means I won't be there for Zolder. I scheduled my vacation around the posted race dates and will be gone from the 3rd through the 10th.:mad::mad:

aSab

Donator
Meh, almost the same for me as I'm on vacation after the 30th also and return only on the 5th. No idea yet how I will be able to train for that race :confused:o_O

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
Well I've been thinking and would people prefer me to run it 13-4-18 which would be a race weekend anyway?

aSab

Donator
It is worth a poll to help decide. We were 14 ppl racing the last time, let's try to keep the field as big and as competitive as possible.

Mike Wyatt

Donator
The 13th would be fine for me. I know you haven't committed to taking a pole yet, but you've got my vote anyway:D

Top Bottom