- Amateur mode
- 2 x 20 minute races
- Reverse grid for 2nd race. Top 8 only reversed.
- 6 rounds
- Audi TT Cup 2015 & 2016 classes
- Commences 19th January 2018
- Fridays 20:00 GMT
- RRL Licence
Individual & Team entries
- Independant entries may choose any livery that has not already been taken by another driver.
- Team entries must drive the same car AND the same skin. Max 2 drivers per team. Team names to be submitted at time of registration.
- Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website to check car/livery availibilty.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 19/01/18 are final.
How do I sign up for the championship & races?
- There are unlimited sign ups for the Audi TT Cup Championship.
- Drivers wishing to register for this championship must do so on the website using the link below.
- Signing up to the championship means you have made a commitment to participate in all the races and every effort should be made to fulfill this. Of course we understand that real life sometimes need to take priority.
- In addition to championship registration, drivers are also required to sign up for each individual race as it becomes available. This is to stop drivers who can't compete from occupying a grid slot and denying another willing driver the opportunity to race.
- Race registration for the next event will open immediately after the completion of the current round in an effort to give present drivers the earliest opportunity.
- Race registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Race registration will be capped at the 'maximum number of players' value on the server setup for each circuit.
- If circumstances dictate, race registration MUST be cancelled if you can't fulfil your commitment.
- A driver who registers for a race and then fails to show without giving at least 5 hours notice will be forbidden from signing up to the next race in the series.
Sign up here: https://rrleagues.com/audi-tt/audit...4-series-sign-up/individual-registration.html
Please note, you must be a member on the website to complete your registration.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.