July RaceClub | 4 hours of Zolder | ACC

Welcome to a new challenge here at RRLeagues that gives you the opportunity to team up with one other driver and share a car to compete in an epic endurance race, utilising Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Acquiring a teammate, selecting a car, creating a setup and planning a strategy is just the start of working together as you share assets and head to the track on race day in order to test your skills collectively.

Zolder 4 hour

• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RRL-AM-S14-AUDI TT CUP | Championship / Sign up info

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion

Championship Information
  • Amateur mode
  • 2 x 20 minute races
  • Reverse grid for 2nd race. Top 8 only reversed.
  • 6 rounds
  • Audi TT Cup 2015 & 2016 classes
  • Commences 19th January 2018
  • Fridays 20:00 GMT
  • RRL Licence

Individual & Team entries
  • Independant entries may choose any livery that has not already been taken by another driver.
  • Team entries must drive the same car AND the same skin. Max 2 drivers per team. Team names to be submitted at time of registration.
  • Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website to check car/livery availibilty.

Car changes
  • Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 19/01/18 are final.

How do I sign up for the championship & races?
  • There are unlimited sign ups for the Audi TT Cup Championship.
  • Drivers wishing to register for this championship must do so on the website using the link below.
  • Signing up to the championship means you have made a commitment to participate in all the races and every effort should be made to fulfill this. Of course we understand that real life sometimes need to take priority.
  • In addition to championship registration, drivers are also required to sign up for each individual race as it becomes available. This is to stop drivers who can't compete from occupying a grid slot and denying another willing driver the opportunity to race.
  • Race registration for the next event will open immediately after the completion of the current round in an effort to give present drivers the earliest opportunity.
  • Race registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
  • Race registration will be capped at the 'maximum number of players' value on the server setup for each circuit.
  • If circumstances dictate, race registration MUST be cancelled if you can't fulfil your commitment.
  • A driver who registers for a race and then fails to show without giving at least 5 hours notice will be forbidden from signing up to the next race in the series.
Series registration will open at 09:00 GMT on 17/12/17.

Sign up here: https://rrleagues.com/audi-tt/audit...4-series-sign-up/individual-registration.html

Please note, you must be a member on the website to complete your registration.

All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.

Last edited:

aSab

Uhm, as a newbie into R3E and RRLeagues I didn't pay enough attention to the version of the TTs when registering for the series - I was looking only for the #8 and took it. Now I see that this is a 2015 TT and I own only the 2016 TT as of yet. How can I change to a 2016 TT? Cancel registration and reregister?

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
@Valentino Rossi and @Alexis please change your car before season start, you can post your new car here and I'll get Lee to change the registration, otherwise unregister and reregister yourselves. THE #4 2016 HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
Cool, you're welcome to join up with someone else who doesn't have one... just PM them first to check :)

Berger R - 74

4 x Driver Champion
hello,

1. i have forgot what is different between amateur and get real? (TC, ABS?)
2. i do only have 1 car buy any time ago in this audi car, and this skin is already taken in sign up, so if i do make sign up, i must buy another skin?
3. i was quick in server and i saw something with RTR (ptp??), which says 19, what is this?? similar to DRS in DTM series? do this make boost? and how long? did only a few laps in server for setup the cockpit view and testing car how it do drive (and all setup was grey, so no changes possible, is this because of the amateur level, or is this in general in this car?

little chance, that i can make this race, as wife (with kids) is not here actual, not sure when they come home.

servus

orpon4

hello,

1. i have forgot what is different between amateur and get real? (TC, ABS?)
2. i do only have 1 car buy any time ago in this audi car, and this skin is already taken in sign up, so if i do make sign up, i must buy another skin?
3. i was quick in server and i saw something with RTR (ptp??), which says 19, what is this?? similar to DRS in DTM series? do this make boost? and how long? did only a few laps in server for setup the cockpit view and testing car how it do drive (and all setup was grey, so no changes possible, is this because of the amateur level, or is this in general in this car?

little chance, that i can make this race, as wife (with kids) is not here actual, not sure when they come home.

servus
1. ja amateur steht für abs und tc an und man kann das setup nicht ändern.
2. wahrscheinlich schon
3. "Push-to-pass" ist ein boost von ungefähr 10s und diesen boost kann man so oft (19) in einem rennen benutzen

ich hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen;)

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
I don't speak German but from what I can understand from Orpon's post he's right...
However, idk what point 2 says so I will clarify, yes you have to buy a new skin to compete, sorry

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
I didn't even learn German at school. I did french and spanish and we learned about cognates and I know the odd word because you pick random shit up sometimes. :')

I saw "fur abs und tc" and "setup nicht" and translated that to "it has abs and tc" and something about "no setup" then in point 3 saw "ist ein boost" and "19 in einen rennen" which I got " it's a boost" and "19 in each race".

Is that close enough?

Top Bottom