• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RRL-AM-S20-GROUP 5 | Championship / Sign-up info

Ethan Kearley

Staff member
Steward
Events Coordinator
grp5 am.png

Championship Information
  • Amateur mode
  • 2 x 20 minute races
  • Reverse grid for 2nd race. Top 8 only reversed.
  • 6 rounds
  • Group 5 class
  • Commences 1st June 2018
  • Fridays 20:00 BST
  • RRL Licence

Individual & Team entries
  • Please refer to the 'registered drivers' list on the website and the Buyers Guide in post #2 to check car/livery availability.
  • Independent entries may choose any livery that does not have 2 drivers assigned to it.
  • Team entries must drive the same car AND the same livery. Max 2 drivers per team. Team entries are encouraged. Admin will form Teams when a livery has 2 individual drivers.
  • Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when series registration opens.
  • Your in-game name must match, or be a very close match of, your real name.

Car changes
  • Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 01/06/18 are final.

How do I sign up for the championship & races?
  • There are 36 slots available for the Group 5 series.
  • Registration will be for the entire series. There will be no individual race registration.
  • Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so on the website using the link below.
  • Signing up for the series means you have made a commitment to participate in each round and every effort should be made to fulfil this.
  • In the event that a driver can not participate in any given round, he must state his absence in the race thread on the forum ASAP to give reserve drivers sufficient preparation time.
  • Drivers that fail to show for any round without warning will be immediately removed from the series and whoever is #1 on the waiting list will be invited to join the main 36.
  • Series registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
  • Drivers must be registered on our forum and Discord server. Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
  • In the event of this series being fully subscribed, we urge drivers still to register and they will go on to a reserve list. Of course, we would like the original 36 entrants to be present at each race but understand this isn't always possible and judging by every past championship we have hosted, there will most certainly be available slots at each race which reserve drivers will be invited to fill.
Series registration will open at 09:00 BST on 12/5/18.

Please note, you must be a member of the website to complete your registration.

All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone say 2,5 Bar Boost pressure? Sign me right the fuck up! I always wanted to race one of these in a league or something.
This being amateur is a bonus too, so i dont have to fiddle with setups and all that.

Peter Bakus

3 x Driver Champion
I like this series shame its amateur... can I race or is there some restriction to this series?

Top Bottom