RRLeagues presents its first real endurance series on motorsport's greatest track - The Green Hell.
Spanning 10 months, drivers will endure the infamous Nurburgring on a monthly basis putting man & machine through the ultimate test.
The BMW M235i Racing Cup; Audi TTRS Cup & GTR3 classes will share the hallowed tarmac as teams & their pilots embark on this unique challenge to achieve their own success.
- Sim: R3E
- Sunday 18:00 UK
- Commences 16th February 2020
- 10 rounds
- 1.5 - 2.4h race length
- Multiclass: GTR3 (12 slots); Audi TTRS Cup (12 slots) & BMW M235i Racing Cup (12 slots)
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- Iron Man Championship
- Manual rolling start
- Delayed class start
- There are 36 race day slots available for S38 Green Hell, the ideal split being 12/12/12 between the 3 classes.
- Registrations will be capped at 15 drivers per class to better manage absences over the 10 months.
- The 12/12/12 split will not be rigid on race day. If we have absences from one class and an overload of available drivers in another class(es) we will fill available slots with these.
- Drivers who sign up sooner will always be prioritised when it comes to race day slots.
- Drivers are required to confirm their attendance on RaceApp for each race. Any slots not confirmed by 6 days before event will be offered to guest drivers.
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should apply as a guest for single events.
- Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name and must be added to your RaceApp profile.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so at RaceApp using the link below.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5)
- The booking reference that is required on RaceApp to complete registration can be found here.
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, but we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery
- Teammates may not be changed after the opening day of the series
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have 2 drivers attached to it.
- A time delay will be utilised to promote multiclass action. In light of this, 6 mins will be added to the advertised race time of each race.
- GTR3 class will begin rolling start procedure at time + 6 mins (green light)
- Audi TTRS class will be rolling start procedure at time + 2 mins
- BMW M235i class will be rolling start procedure at time + 0 mins
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 16.02.2020 are final.
- This series will be broadcast on our YouTube channel.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter! Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
- A 500 VRP Prize will be awarded at random to 2 drivers who starts ALL 10 rounds of the series. The admins' decision is final.
- Prize donated by Sector3Studios.
Sign up here:
Shift up one gear on your SimRacing League Management! We provide everything you need - from Booking over Results to Scoring. Everything for free.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.