It's the Summer season which is traditionally the time of year we roll out the Formula cars to get our fix of open-wheeler action!
2020 will be no different as the Tatuus F4 is elevated into the spotlight to star in Season 40. The Italian built race car will have fixed setups for the 6 race calendar to further level the playing field in this already competitive class. Drivers will have to perfect their smoothness and racecraft to seek out any advantage on their competitors.
- Sim: RaceRoom
- Wednesdays, 19h UK. Bi-weekly.
- Commences 13th May 2020
- 6 rounds
- Sprint race: 20 mins; Feature race: 45 mins
- Tatuus F4
- Fixed setup
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- AM Cup
- Iron Man Championship
- Top 15 reverse grid
- There are 32 (+4) available slots for S40 Tatuus F4
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however...
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should apply as a guest for single events.
- Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given as soon as possible, ideally no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series.
- Guest starts are possible but not guaranteed.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name and must be added to your RaceApp profile.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so at RaceApp using the link below.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5)
- The booking reference that is required on RaceApp to complete registration can be found here.
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, but we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery
- Teammates may not be changed after the opening day of the series
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have 2 drivers tied to it.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 13/05/20 are final.
- This series will be broadcast on our YouTube channel.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter! Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
- A 500 VRP Prize will be awarded at random to a driver who starts ALL 6 rounds of the series. The admins decision is final.
Sign up here:
Shift up one gear on your SimRacing League Management! We provide everything you need - from Booking over Results to Scoring. Everything for free.
All drivers must adhere to RRLeagues Rules.