The FR 90 takes you back to an era of open wheel racing that undeniably featured some of the most beautiful designs in motorsports history and the times of raw engine power producing an incredible sound environment, that to this day makes the hair stand up on every true motorsport fan. The FR 90 includes three different types: V8, V10 and V12. Each with its own handling characteristics and of course unique engine note.
- Sim: RaceRoom
- Sundays, 19h UK. Bi-weekly.
- Commences 16th May 2021
- 6 rounds
- 1 x 60 min race
- Classic '90s F1 venues
- FR X-90 3 x Models
- Drivers Championship
- Teams Championship
- AM Cup
- Iron Man Championship
- There are 36 available slots for S49 FR x-90 Cup.
- Series registration will be on a first come first served basis, however...
- We take participation and commitment very seriously at RRLeagues. Signing up for the series means you are in a position to attend at least 75% of the scheduled races and every effort should be made to fulfil this. Drivers unsure if they can commit to a series should apply as a guest for single events.
- Those who persistently register for a series but fail to attend races will have registration restrictions applied in the future.
- If you are unable to attend a race, you must state your absence on the race thread in the forum. Absences should be given as soon as possible, ideally no later than 12 hours before the commencement of the race in question.
- Registration will be for the entire series.
- Guest starts are possible but not guaranteed.
- Registrations made without valid forum and Discord accounts will be cancelled.
- Your in-game name must match (or be a very close match of) your real name and must be added to your RaceApp profile.
- Drivers wishing to register for this series must do so at RaceApp using the link below.
- New members will not be permitted to drive in the series until they have passed a shakedown with a staff member (Rule A5)
- If a driver cancels his registration after competing in a series, they may not return as a guest in a different car and/or class to the one they originally registered with.
- The booking reference that is required on RaceApp to complete registration can be found here.
- This series is open to Independent and Team registrations, but we do encourage Teams to be formed wherever possible. Please post below if you are looking for a teammate so you can have teams ready for when registration opens.
- Teams will consist of 2 drivers.
- Team entries must drive the same car & livery
- Teammates may not be changed after the opening day of the series
- Independent entries may choose any car/livery that does not have 2 drivers tied to it.
- Car/livery changes are not permitted after the opening day of the season. Selections as of 00:01 on 23/05/21 are final.
- This series may be broadcast on our YouTube channel.
- By registering for this series you agree to your name (and any aliases) being used in any of RRLeagues social media posts/broadcasts.
- Once again, this series is FREE to enter! Please be aware that staff invest many hours of their free time providing these highly polished, professional events. If you would like to show your appreciation of our efforts and to help us develop new features, then please consider a donation to RRLeagues. DONATE HERE.
- A 500 VRP Prize will be awarded at random to a driver who starts ALL 6 races of the series. The admins decision is final.
- Prize donated by Sector3 Studios.
Sign up here: