• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

RRLeag-a-board | Rnd 2 May '21 | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Moscow Raceway FIM

Martijn Kenens

Staff member
Donator
Steward
Events Coordinator
AM Cup Winner
R2_PorscheCup911GT3_Moscow.jpg

Welcome to round 2 of the new RRLeag-a-board challenge!
The next challenge will see an upgrade in the car physics model and as for the track.....well, we will leave you with your own thoughts on how it compares with Macau! The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup is rolled out of the garage and we have an endless fleet of them at Moscow Raceway (FIM layout) for you to fight your way up the RRLeag-a-board and give yourself a chance of winning VRP prizes!
Qualifying period: 1th - 31th May @ 22h UK

Class/Car: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Track: Moscow Raceway FIM
Current Leaderboard: Here
Prize Detail: https://bit.ly/RRL-a-B

Please remember to be my friend on the RR portal (here) and to react to this post with a love
2021-04-06_09h05_26.png
emoji so we know of your participation in this event.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss any element of the event.

Happy hot lapping!

Finer detail

1) By the end of this event, entrants must have raced at RRL in one of our series whilst our league management has been handled by RaceApp AND have enabled Discord connection with your RA account (check RA driver settings). basically, if your name is on THIS list and your RA & Discord account are connected by 30th April, your entry will be valid.
2) For me to be able to distinguish who are RRL drivers on the LB we must be 'friends' on the RR portal. Simply go to my profile and request to be my friend. This will then allow me to filter my friends from anyone else.
3) For each monthly event there will be a separate thread made to which you must react with a 'love'
2021-04-06_09h05_26.png
emoji. This, again, will further help us filter down who is actively taking part in the competition.
4) If we learn that Sector3 are to deploy an update that will result in a current RRLeag-a-board combo being reset, we shall communicate with you on the current thread of what shall be the procedure. If the LB reset happens with just a few days of the month remaining we shall probably just call an end to the LB the day before the update. If the update is early in the month then competitors will have to set another time.
5) A driver can only win the monthly 500 VRP prize once per 1-year schedule (Apr-Mar).
6) It is encouraged to have replays enabled so we have the opportunity of making a video from the winners replay file.

Round results

Last edited by a moderator:

Martijn Kenens

Staff member
Donator
Steward
Events Coordinator
AM Cup Winner
New month, new combo!

Enjoy the Porsche 911 GT3 911 Cup on Moscow FIM.
We have a blank leaderboard to fill for this one! Who's gonna be the first one to get a lap on the board?

Happy hotlapping gents!

Last edited:
Top Bottom