• Welcome to RRLeagues | Online Sim Racing!

RRLeagues is an established sim racing community and home to many like-minded, respectful individuals all with a passion for racing.

Register your free account today to begin your virtual race driver career!

See you on track...

The Welcome thread

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
New members....

Hello, and welcome to RRLeagues!

We are glad you found your way here and hope you will enjoy racing with us and being part of our community.

Please say 'Hello' and give a quick introduction to yourself, nothing too heavy. Mentioning how you found us would also be helpful.

Lastly, be sure to familiarise yourself with the RRLeagues rules found here.

That's it! Feel free to explore the forum and website and ask as many questions as you like!

Last edited:

Vytautas Leonavičius

Donator
Hello,
I am following footsteps of mr_belowski (my employer? and colleague) at Crew Chief Mega Corp(tm), and signed up for racing league, this is a first time for me. I am fan of German cars, and what's more German than DTM?

Thanks for organizing this, this is awesome. Now I need to figure out how to join Sunday night DTM races, and finally install discord, something I resisted :DDD

kinkinkijkin

Hello, I found this place by a friendly redditor while I was looking for places to get into track days and leagues for raceroom.

This will be my first leagues. I don't actually own a lot of the content run here, but I own enough to participate somewhat. My favourite series I own is a tie between P1 and silhouette.

A bit more personal, I am called émilie-renée, and I am the only openly-intersex racer I know of. I wanted to mention it but I don't want to annoy people with it being made a deal of so please don't respond to this part in this thread.

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Hello,
I am following footsteps of mr_belowski (my employer? and colleague) at Crew Chief Mega Corp(tm), and signed up for racing league, this is a first time for me. I am fan of German cars, and what's more German than DTM?

Thanks for organizing this, this is awesome. Now I need to figure out how to join Sunday night DTM races, and finally install discord, something I resisted :DDD
Hey Vytautas, I made a brief reply to you in the DTM sign up thread.
Welcome to RRLeagues! The DTM series are nearing an end but you are welcome to join in the final races. We'll just have to complete a brief shakedown to check your driving standards, but after looking at your R3E profile im sure there will be no problem.

Look forward to seeing you in track!

Oh, all about Discord here. :)

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Welcome Émilie (@kinkinkijkin) to RRLeagues!
You're welcome to participate in our remaining Silhouette championship races if you so wish. It's been a fun series in these cars and we'll definitely run them again sometime.
Although if you're anything like me, temptation to buy other content will soon get the better of you!

djpretface

hellow,

Im Jesse im from the netherlands, I have been sim racing for about 5 years now first on Playstation an nof for about 2 years on PC. I took a break last november cause of work but now im back an ready to roll. I got all cars and tracks so i can participate in what ever race i want. Im looking forward to race whit u all.

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Welcome Jesse!

Its hard to shake off that sim racing bug! We'll try and put on many events for you to use all that content on!

Simon Fillingham

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Steward
Driver Champion
Welcome Morten!
I hope you'll find it any easy transition to R3E from AC. I've played a fair bit of AC and other Sims but find R3E provides much more competitive racing than anything else. Although I would say that....:D

See you on track!

Lee McCabe

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
We had some database hosting issues with the site & forum, which are now rectified. Any posts made beyond lunchtime 25th April may have been deleted as a result of restoration.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Berger R - 74

4 x Driver Champion
hello,

my name is Reinhard Berger, i come from bavaria,
i do online league racing since 2007, mainly i did with GTR2.

actual i do drive rf1/rf2 and raceroom, mainly in Raceconnect and long distance races in simracing.club and sometimes fun races in racedepartment or other forums.

any names in this forum i know from past in URL and other leagues.

i am not 100% sure if i can make here races, most interested i am in DTM92, with this cars i had lots of fun any time ago in other league.

servus

Lee McCabe

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Hello Everyone. My name is Chris Rives. I am 72 years young...native of USA (Vermont), but have lived in Stuttgart, Germany for the past 37 years. Retired after 27 years in the US Army. Went to my first stockcar race when I was five or six and been following racing ever since. Love short track asphalt racing and road courses.
Hi Chris, great to have some details to go along with the on-track persona!

You mentioned on Discord you were watching the Stanley Cup play-offs, my team Tampa Bay Lightning didn't make the post season, I go every year to see them at the Amalie Arena, which team do you follow?

Finally, how are you pronouncing your second name?

All the best,

Lee

Chris Rives

Hi Chris, great to have some details to go along with the on-track persona!

You mentioned on Discord you were watching the Stanley Cup play-offs, my team Tampa Bay Lightning didn't make the post season, I go every year to see them at the Amalie Arena, which team do you follow?

Finally, how are you pronouncing your second name?

All the best,

Lee
Hi Lee. Life-long favorite is the Montreal Canadiens. I was hoping the CAPS would get past Pittsburgh...that fell through. I was hoping the OILERS would advance past Anaheim....that fell through. I would really like to see Carolina win their first cup but I don't dare cheer for them given my record. I think it will come down to the Senators verus Ducks, but who knows. Change of subject...do you by chance have an old copy of NASCAR 2003 Season? I got my hands on one ($100.00) and worth every cent. I've got late model sportsmans, Whelan modifieds, Street Stocks, junkyard warriors, dirt mods, dirt LMs and about 100 quarter and half mile asphalt and dirt tracks and am having a ball with it. Background graphics are a little dated (2003), but the cars and tracks are first class. If you can get your hands on a copy, do it. Oh, almost forgot....last name is pronounced REEVES. Talk to you again.

S.Nordqvist

Hi Lee. Life-long favorite is the Montreal Canadiens
I'm shamelessly hijacking the thread but I have to say, you're my favorite racer in the group now, Go Habs Go! Meanwhile, Lee will become a rival name from now on! :p

I suppose it makes it worse that I was at the Bell Centre for Montreal's last home game where the lighting beat them 4-2.
@Lee McCabe

Hehe what did you think of Montreal? I was there in '98 when they eliminated the Penguins in the second round, town went CRAZY afterwards turning a 5 minute drive into a 90 minute one. The atmosphere during the game was amazing and I can't wait to get back there.

Last edited:

Lee McCabe

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
I suppose it makes it worse that I was at the Bell Centre for Montreal's last home game where the lighting beat them 4-2.

Top Bottom